ANN: Pyrex 0.9.3.1

Greg Ewing

Giovanni Bajo has put together a Pyrex release incorporating
patches to address the Python 2.4 distutils compatibility
problem and the GCC 4 lvalue cast problem.

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Pyrex/

Thanks to Giovanni for filling a gap until I can get back
to working on Pyrex again.

What is Pyrex?

Pyrex is a new language for writing Python extension modules.
It lets you freely mix operations on Python and C data, with
all Python reference counting and error checking handled
automatically.