[ANN] RDoc Dashboard Widget v1.2

David Felstead

Hi all,

This is just another quick message to let everyone know that I've
updated the RDoc Dashboard Widget to fix all the reported bugs and add
most of the requested features. The changes include:

* Bug fixes for erratic scrolling and 'stuck' navigation panes
* The ability to have multiple instances of the RDoc widget on your
dashboard
* Bookmarking functionality for different RDoc repositories
* Resizable left hand navigation pane
* Persistence of widget dimension settings between sessions
* An auto-update notifier

It can be downloaded from: http://widgets.precisionis.com.au/

Thanks to everyone who responded and sent in suggestions and bug
reports, it made a huge difference. As before, feedback, criticism,
bug reports - all welcomed.

Have fun!

-David Felstead