[ANN] RedHanded interviews chromatic (ONLamp site editor)

Curt Hibbs

Bil said:
But it's missing a link to the Curt's ONLamp article?

Its there. It's at the very top in the introductory words just before the
interview.

Curt

Zach Dennis

Curt said:
Its there. It's at the very top in the introductory words just before the
interview.

Curt, did _why charge you for that kind of advertising? =) It was the
first thing I saw...

Zach

Bil Kleb

Zach said:
Curt, did _why charge you for that kind of advertising? =) It was the
first thing I saw...

And you owe me a cut for being the fall-guy. ;)

(again, see comments)

Regards,

Glenn Vanderburg

Since I'm helping Chad and Rich put together the Ruby track for OSCON,
I can't resist pointing out this bit from the interview:
... if there’s a Ruby track at OSCON this year beyond people saying
“Hm, I’d like to play with Ruby because I hear it’s interesting!” and
“Wow, I’d really like to hear Dave Thomas speak!” to “Learning Ruby is
important to my professional future!”, it’ll be easier to cover Ruby
as Ruby and not Ruby as Enabling Technology.

chromatic's exactly right about that one. And the best way to make
that happen is for the Ruby community to be there with great talks that
demonstrate how special Ruby is.

So please ... submit your talk ideas at
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2005/create/e_sess

Thanks!