[Ann] RPA completion for bash: 12/08/04

Brian Schröder

Announcing a new version of programmatical completion for bash.

I finally have included the patch from Nobu Nokada and fixed a missing command.

Find the newest version at

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/rpa-completion/

Mauricio, I think it would make sense to include this into the next release of
rpa.

Regards,

Brian

Mauricio Fernández

Announcing a new version of programmatical completion for bash.

I finally have included the patch from Nobu Nokada and fixed a missing command.

Find the newest version at

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/rpa-completion/

Mauricio, I think it would make sense to include this into the next release of
rpa.

Thank you! It has just been included in the 0.2.3-4 revision. One can
get it with a normal self-upgrade (it will be placed in the standard
documentation directory $prefix/share/doc/rpa0.0/rpa-base):

batsman@tux-chan:~/src/rpa$ rpa update
Getting port info from http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org/ports/ports.info.
100% [========================================] 102170 bytes

Ports updated since the last 'rpa update'
rpa-base 0.2.3-3 -> 0.2.3-4 A port/package manager for the Ruby Production Archive (RPA)

** New version of rpa-base available, will install it. **

Installing ports
Getting port rpa-base from http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org/ports/rpa-base_0.2.3-4.rps.
100% [========================================] 60928 bytes
Defaults loaded...
Recovering defaults...
Building rpa-base (0.2.3-4).
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpa.
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpa-buildport.
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpaadmin.
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpa-buildrepos.rb.
Calculating MD5 digests.
Building package in rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa.
Installing rpa-base
Reusing cached package /home/batsman/usr/lib/ruby/rpa0.0/packages/rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa.
Starting lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Checking for file conflicts in rpa-base.
Starting transaction for rpa-base
Preparing to replace rpa-base 0.2.3-3 with /home/batsman/usr/lib/ruby/rpa0.0/packages/rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa
Package /home/batsman/usr/lib/ruby/rpa0.0/packages/rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa unpacked.
Finished transaction for rpa-base
Starting lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Finished lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Finished lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Committed changes

Brian Schröder

Thank you! It has just been included in the 0.2.3-4 revision. One can
get it with a normal self-upgrade (it will be placed in the standard
documentation directory $prefix/share/doc/rpa0.0/rpa-base):

Impressive response time. Are you now a full time rpa employee ;)

best regards,

Brian