[ANN] "RSS, Ruby and the Web" in Jan. 2005 DDJ

Lyle Johnson

I don't recall seeing this officially plugged yet, so I'll note that
the January 2005 issue of Dr. Dobbs' Journal (on newsstands now!)
contains an article by Dave Thomas on "RSS, Ruby and the Web". Good
stuff, as always.

Richard Lyman

Someone mentioned it already... but the problem is - you have to
subscribe to see the contents... :-(

-Rich

Curt Hibbs

Richard said:
Someone mentioned it already... but the problem is - you have to
subscribe to see the contents... :-(

-Rich

Yes... Tom Copeland posted this a week or so ago, but I ran into the same
problem: you can't read the article (even online) unless you subscribe to
DDJ.

Curt

James Britt

Curt said:
Yes... Tom Copeland posted this a week or so ago, but I ran into the same
problem: you can't read the article (even online) unless you subscribe to
DDJ.

Or live near a Barnes & Noble.

The kind with the comfy chairs in the magazine section.

James

Phil Tomson

Yes... Tom Copeland posted this a week or so ago, but I ran into the same
problem: you can't read the article (even online) unless you subscribe to
DDJ.

I think you might be able to read it online after a few months...

Phil

George Moschovitis

Or even better do the right thing:
buy the Dr. Dobbs issue and support this FINE publication.

-g.