[ANN] Ruby-GNOME2 Win32 GUI Installer

Masao Mutoh

Hi,

I released the new Ruby-GNOME2 Win32 GUI Installer for
Ruby-GNOME2-0.16.0.

What's this?
----------------
This is the GUI installer of GTK2, Ruby/GTK2 and
some other libraries which Ruby-GNOME2 project supports.
This includes all files which you need to run Ruby/GTK2
applications on MS Windows.

Download
-------------
ruby-gnome2-0.16.0-1-i386-mswin32.exe
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=53614)

* Execute this file after installing One Click Ruby Installer.

Features
-----------
* Includes GTK2(gladewin32) and some other libraries.
You don't need to install gladewin32 by yourself.
This must reduce almost of all installation problems
and provide a easy/simple installation process.
* Avoid DLL conflict
This installer doesn't set PATH environment forcely(but as a option).
And each Ruby-GNOME2 libraries find GTK2 libraries which
this installer has. So this doesn't effect other GTK2 based
applications which include GTK2 itself and other GTK2 libararies
doesn't effect Ruby-GNOME2.
* Included Ruby-GNOME2 libraries
(Same as ruby-gtk2-0.16.0-1-i386-msvcrt-1.8.zip)
- Ruby/GLib2
- Ruby/ATK
- Ruby/Pango
- Ruby/GdkPixbuf2
- Ruby/GTK2
- Ruby/Libglade2
- Ruby/GtkGLExt
- Ruby/Libart2
(Added)
- Ruby/GnomeCanvas2
- Ruby/GnomePrint2
- Ruby/GnomePrintUI2
- Ruby/GtkSourceView
- Ruby/RSVG2

(Others)
- rcairo-1.2.6
- Glade2, GtkThemeSelector and other development tools
included gladewin32.

Enjoy!