[ANN] Ruby|Web Conference Registration Open

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Mike Moore, Aug 12, 2010.

  1. Mike Moore

    Mike Moore Guest

    I'm really happy to announce registration has opened for Ruby|Web
    Conference. Registration is $179 for the two day conference, but because you
    guys are awesome here is a promo code that will let you register for just
    $149. The promo code is "UGpowa".

    http://bit.ly/rubyweb2010register

    I'm also really happy to that you can stay in the same building as the
    conference, the Cliff Lodge at Snowbird, for just $89 a night! Book your
    reservation at www.snowbird.com by clicking the "Buy Online" tab located in
    the far right of the black bar menu, and choosing "Lodging" in the drop down
    menu. Be sure to enter the group code "2BB5Q3" to get the discounted rate.
    Or you can call 1-800-453-3000 or email to make a
    reservation, just be sure to mention you are with Ruby|Web Conference to get
    the discounted rate.

    All reservations, whether booking online or calling in, are fully refundable
    up until 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Inside 3 days of the
    scheduled arrival date, there is a one night cancel fee.

    Also, the CFP is still open though Saturday night. So submit a proposal
    before its too late.

    http://bit.ly/rubyweb2010cfp

    Please contact me if you have any questions!
    ~Mike
    http://rubywebconf.org/

    Mike Moore, Aug 12, 2010

  2. In the future, you might want to state somewhere *right up front* the
    little details like WHERE and WHEN the conference is being held, to
    save people wasting time looking for a URL to provide that info.

    Just sayin' ...

    I can't make it, but I hope it's a whopping success :)

    Hassan Schroeder, Aug 12, 2010