[ANN] LA Ruby Conference 2010 - Call for Proposal Extended 48 hours

Coby Randquist

The Los Angeles Ruby Conference is being held February 20th in Burbank, CA
at the Holiday Inn Media Center. For more information visit the conference
web-site at http://budurl.com/larc.

This is the second year we have held the conference. Here are the videos
from last year http://budurl.com/larc09.

Our call for proposals was scheduled to end on 1/10/2010 at 11:59 PM PST, we
are extending that deadline by 48 hours to reach additional audiences. We
currently have 23 proposals submitted for the 6 presentation slots. Each
presentation is scheduled to be up to 40 minutes including questions and
answers. Two of the presentations will be based on popularity, i.e. the
number of votes each proposal has on the web-site as of 1/20/2010 11:59 PM
PST. All presentations will be announced on 1/21 - 30 days before the
conference

Tickets for the conference are $199.00 or $149.00 if you have a promo code.
Promo codes are available from your local ruby user group. If your group
doesn't have a code please contact me, before registration.

On Friday February 19th, we will be holding workshops four workshops, each 3
hours - hands on training. The topics and presenters of these workshops
will be announced on the web-site soon. The cost for each workshop will be
announced at the same time.

Rich Kilmer will be providing the keynote presentation at the end of the day
on Saturday.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

-Coby Randquist