Call for Papers: ACCU 2013 conference

jrbjagger

ACCU invites you to propose a session for its leading software development conference.
The conference will be held in Bristol, England, from the 9th to the 13th April inclusive.
Our opening keynote speakers will be Eben Upton, Mr Raspberry Pi.

To propose a session please email the following information to (e-mail address removed)

* Title (a working title if necessary)
* Type (tutorial, case-study, workshop, etc.)
* Duration (45/90 min)
* Speaker name(s)
* Speaker biography (max 150 words)
* Description (approx 250 words)

We have a long tradition of high quality sessions covering many aspects of software development, from programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, Python, Erlang, Haskell, Ruby, Groovy, C, C++, etc.), and technologies (libraries, frameworks, databases, etc.) to subjects about the wider development environment such as testing, architecture and design, development process, analysis, patterns, project management, and softer aspects such as team building, communication and leadership.

Sessions are usually tutorial-based, presentations of case studies, or interactive workshops, but we are always open to novel formats. Most sessions are 90 minutes. To encourage less experienced speakers to speak without the pressure of filling a full 90 minutes, we reserve a number of shorter 45 minute sessions.

Speakers running one or more full 90 minute sessions receive a special conference package including free attendance, and assistance with their travel and accommodation costs. Speakers filling a 45 minute slot qualify for freeconference attendance on the day of their session.

For more information about location, travel, fees, accommodation, restaurants, etc, please see
http://www.cvent.com/events/save-the-date-/event-summary-8539404013564465b7aba6a2ce241323.aspx

The conference has always benefited from the strength of its programme.
Please help us make 2013 another successful event.
Thank you
Jon Jagger
(ACCU conference chair)