[ANN] RuPy 11 Conference : Call for Proposals

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by J. P. Nowak, Jun 8, 2011.

  1. J. P. Nowak

    J. P. Nowak Guest

    :: Call for Proposals 2011

    RuPy 11 :: Strongly Dynamic Conference
    http://rupy.eu/

    Poznan, Poland
    October 14th-16th, 2011

    RuPy is a conference about dynamically typed programming languages. Held for the first time in April 2007 it gathered enthusiasts from Poland and other countries.

    The idea behind the conference is to liven up the community and make these technologies more popular in Europe. RuPy is all about confronting ideas. It is a unique opportunity to compare and contrast state-of-the-art programming languages and its related technologies.

    RuPy committee is looking for speakers willing to present a Python, Ruby, Groovy, JavaScript or any other related subject. If you have an interesting talk in mind go ahead and submit a talk proposal. The talk proposal should include a talk title, brief introduction and your short resume/biography.

    Potential speakers should submit a talk proposal using the following form:
    http://goo.gl/kOYjf
    by July 1st, 2011 for consideration.

    Beginning 2011 the conference will provide workshops led by experts in the domain.

    If you have any special presentation needs, let us know at . For more details check our site:
    http://www.rupy.eu.

    You can also support us by linking to our site and informing all your friends about the event and the possibility to submit a talk proposal.

    Thanks !

    -- RuPy Committee

    J. P. Nowak, Jun 8, 2011

  2. Hi,

    How long are the slots? I have an idea for a 20 minutes talk, but it =
    would not fit for 45.

    Regards,
    Florian

    Held for the first time in April 2007 it gathered enthusiasts from =
    Poland and other countries.
    these technologies more popular in Europe. RuPy is all about confronting =
    ideas. It is a unique opportunity to compare and contrast =
    state-of-the-art programming languages and its related technologies.
    Ruby, Groovy, JavaScript or any other related subject. If you have an =
    interesting talk in mind go ahead and submit a talk proposal. The talk =
    proposal should include a talk title, brief introduction and your short =
    resume/biography.
    . For more details check our site:=20
    friends about the event and the possibility to submit a talk proposal.=20=
    --
    Florian Gilcher

    smtp:
    jabber: