[ANN] RubyWorld Conference

Shugo Maeda

Hello,

We will hold the RubyWorld Conference 2009 in Matsue, Shimane, Japan
from Sep 7th to Sep 8th.

http://www.rubyworld-conf.org/en/

The aim of the conference is to promote the use of Ruby in wider
areas through various talks.

The language of the talks is either English or Japanese, and
bidirectional simultaneous translation between English and Japanese
will be provided for the talks at the International Convention Room.

The details of the conference are as follows:

= Period

September 7 (Mon.) through 8 (Tues.), 2009.

= Venue

Shimane Prefectural Convention Center Kunibiki Messe
(International Convention Room on the 3rd. floor, Conference Room 501
on the 5th floor)
Address: 2-1-1 Chome Gakuen Minami, Matsue City

= Admission Fee

Free (registration required!: http://www.rubyworld-conf.org/en/entry/)

= Keynote Speakers

* Yukihiro Matsumoto
* Tim Bray (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

= Speakers

* Jeremy Kemper (37Signals)
* Bruce Tate (RapidRed)
* Charles Oliver Nutter (Sun Microsystems)
* Thomas Enebo (Sun Microsystems)
* Evan Phoenix (Engine Yard)
* Stephen Kung (Shanghai on Rails)
* Mori Masaya (Rakuten, Inc.)
* Ikuo Takeuch (The University of Tokyo)
* Kuno Yasushi (University of Tsukuba)
* Tsutomu Shomura (Hitachi Software Engineering Co.,Ltd.)
* Masateru Yoshikawa (Fujitsu Shikoku Systems Limited)
* Koichi Sasada (The University of Tokyo)
* Syunji Murowaki (Techno Project Co., Ltd.)
* Tsutomu Tanabe (Komatsu Electric Industry Co., Ltd.)
* Eihiro Saishu (EC-One, Inc.)
* Hiroshi Inoue (Network Applied Communication Laboratory Ltd.)
* Shuichi Sakata (Bab Hitachi Software Co., Ltd.)