[ANN] Ruwiki Presentation Slides (RubyConf 2004)

Austin Ziegler

For those of you who remember that my computer died, I finally got it
back to a point where I could do anything useful on Thursday, but I've
been too busy to actually finalise the Ruwiki 0.9.0 release or even
publish my Ruwiki presentation slides.

These slides are now available from the Ruwiki RubyForge website:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/index.php?group_id=84

Enjoy!

-austin

gabriele renzi

Austin Ziegler ha scritto:
For those of you who remember that my computer died, I finally got it
back to a point where I could do anything useful on Thursday, but I've
been too busy to actually finalise the Ruwiki 0.9.0 release or even
publish my Ruwiki presentation slides.

These slides are now available from the Ruwiki RubyForge website:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/index.php?group_id=84

emh.. the .pdf link brings me a ruwiki.exe file..

gabriele renzi

Curt Hibbs ha scritto:

Strange... I pick up the PDF just fine.

Curt
then I guess it is a problem with my mozilla /on windows/ that getting
'application/binary' inteprets it as an exe.