[ANN] Stemmer 1.0.1 - Porter Stemmer Gem

Matt Mower

Hi folks,

With thanks to Ray Pereda (who ported the Perl code to Ruby) I have
released a Stemmer gem which contains the Porter word stemming
algorithm. Both Lucas Carlson and I were using this code in our
Bayesian classifier projects, I have used it in another project and
I'm sure other people make use of it too. It made sense to Lucas and
I to separate it out into a Gem to make it easier for others to use.

RubyForge Project:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/stemmer/

Instructions:

http://stemmer.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?HomePage