[ANN] tyrantmanager 1.2.0 Released

Jeremy Hinegardner

tyrantmanager version 1.2.0 has been released.

{{ Release notes for Version 1.2.0 }}

* have TyrantInstance use TyrantTable or Tyrant as appropriate for the connection
* WARN if the configured lua extension file is missing
* add in configuration of indexes for Table databases

http://copiousfreetime.rubyforge.org/tyrantmanager/

=== Installation

gem install tyrantmanager

=== Description

A command line tool for managing Tokyo Tyrant instances. It allows for the
creation, starting, stopping, listing, stating of many tokyo tyrant instances
all on the same machine. The commands can be applied to a single or multiple
instances.

Jeremy Hinegardner

Hi,

is it being used with an Init Script (ex. Debian) ?

I currently do not have it being used with an init script. I probably
will at some point, and when I do I'll put a simple init script in the
gem for folks to use.

If you encounter an issue using tyrantmanager via init scripts, please
let me know.

enjoy,

-jeremy