[ANN] webgen 0.5.1 released

Thomas Leitner

Hey everybody!
--------------

I have just released webgen 0.5.1! If you don't know what webgen is,
read the "What's webgen?" section down below.

Since the 0.5.0 release did not have as many features as the older
0.4.x releases, this release as well as the next few releases
concentrate on porting features from the latest 0.4.x version. The
focus of this release was adding the missing content processors and
most of the more widely used tags.

If you want to have a currently missing feature in the next release,
write to the mailing list!

I have also created a new [google group] which mirrors the
`webgen-users` mailing list.

[google group]: http://groups.google.com/group/webgen-users/

* Major feature enhancements:

- ported 4 content processors: haml, sass, rdoc and builder
- ported 5 tags: breadcrumb_trail, langbar, include_file],
execute_cmd and date
- implemented 1 new tag: coderay

* Bug fixes:

- fixed bug RF#21387: webgen CLI now works correctly when `stty` is
not available
Best regards,
Thomas

What's webgen?
--------------

webgen is a tool to generate static websites by combining content
with template files. You create one or more template files in which
you define the layout of your page and where the content should go.
After that you create page files in which you only define the
content. You can use a variety of markup languages like Textile or
Markdown or Haml to define your content and you can add dynamic parts
via ERB or by using webgen tags. This allows the automatic generation
of menus, breadcrumb trails and much more!

Installation

gem install webgen

Usage