[ANN] win32-clipboard 0.1.0

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the first release of the
win32-clipboard package.

What is it? - An interface to the Win32 Clipboard
functions.

What does it do? - Allows you to get, set and clear
data on the clipboard on Win32 platforms. There's
also a function for determining the number of formats.

Is that it? - Yes, that's it. What were you expecting
from a clipboard interface?

In the future I plan to add a bit more functionality
with regards to enumerating and registering clipboard
formats.

Enjoy!

Dan

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now