ANN: Wing IDE for Python 2.0.4 released

sdeibel

Hi,

Wing IDE for Python 2.0.4 has been released. This is a bugfix
release and is a free upgrade for Wing IDE 2.0 users. It
can be downloaded from:

http://wingware.com/downloads

Highlights of this release include:

* Preference for syntax highlighting colors in Python, C/C++,
and Java files
* Support for Zope 2.8 and gtk 2.8
* Modest improvements in search performance
* Template panel is part of default tool set (Wing Pro only)
* Over 40 bug fixes

This release is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, and
can be compiled from sources on *BSD, Solaris, and other Posix
operating systems.

A complete list of changes is available here:

http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/2.0.4/CHANGELOG.txt

For more information see:

Product Info: http://wingware.com/products
Sales: http://wingware.com/store/purchase
Upgrades: http://wingware.com/store/upgrade

Sincerely,

Stephan Deibel

--
Wingware
Wing IDE for Python

www.wingware.com

AllenDang

Thanks!
Learning how to write a template........I also think the macro script
is a big fun.