[ANNOUNCE] IETester v0.2 : IE6, IE7 and IE8 beta 1 on Vista and XP!

Jean-Fabrice RABAUTE

Hi,

I just launched IETester v0.2, with IE7 and I8 beta 1 support.

IETester is now able to show pages under IE5.5, IE6 , IE7 and IE8 beta 1
rendering engines !

Note that there is no need to install IE8 beta 1 to have it under
IETester, so you can keep your current browser and start testing your
site under IE8.

You can download IETester from its homepage :

http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage

Any feedback is welcome.

JFR

--
Best Regards / Cordialement

Jean-Fabrice Rabaute
CORE SERVICES :: Software/Web development & Consulting services

http://www.debugbar.com : The most advanced WEB development tool for
Internet Explorer
http://www.core-services.fr - {Enjoy the future today}