[ANNOUNCE] oXygen XML Editor major version 7

oXygen XML Editor

Hello,

I am really glad to announce that a new version of <oXygen/> XML Editor
is available from
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Version 7.0 of the <oXygen/> XML Editor adds more than 50 important new
features like continuous validation and on screen marking of the
errors, multiple processors used for validation, XQuery debugging,
XPath content completion and XSLT refactoring actions.

The list of new features, short video demonstrations and detailed
descriptions are available from
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
Stefan