[ANNOUNCE] The Leonardo C Library (LL-Win32-1.0-beta)

Camil Demetrescu

Announcing the first MS Windows release of the Leonardo Library (LL),
a cross-platform, open-source, C program development toolkit.

The library is light, well-documented, easy to learn, and covers a large
number of functionalities, including graphic user interface, thread, I/O,
and memory management. Differently from other programming toolkits, the LL
also includes advanced data structures for solving efficiently a variety of
computing problems, and aims at providing a unified framework for both GUI
and algorithmic software development.

The LL is being developed as part of the Leonardo Computing Environment
project.

Home: http://www.leonardo-vm.org
Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91453

Camil Demetrescu,