anonymous logon

manos papaoikonomou via .NET 247

I have aproblem.
I develop my asp.net site at my pc (named PCMANOS)(running IIS) and I have the SQL Server at another pc (named ATHDC).
I've already created an IUSR_PCMANOS user account at ATHDC and I've given the appropriate priviledges to read and write from the database.
When I test the site from my pc,I have no problem.
If I test the site from another pc (belonging to my company's intranet - eg I write pcmanos\mytest\mainPage.aspx) the main page is oponned correctly but I cannot open the database and I have the exception message "NT authority/anonymous logon failed"
I have also enabled anonymous access from IIS.
I don't no what else I can do...

Can anyone help me??

avnrao

what authentication does ASP.Net use? is it windows authentication
and if you have impersonation enabled, this will come up. try to disable the impersonation and check

Av.