Ant generating Classpath manifest entry

Discussion in 'Java' started by Juergen Weber, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I want to have a reference to needed referenced jars in the manifest
    of a jar created by ant.

    <manifest>
    <attribute name="Classpath" value="${somelibs}"/>
    </manifest>

    How do I get the names of all the files in a fileset into a property
    ${somelibs} ?

    I tried

    <pathconvert pathsep=" " property="somelibs" refid="my.fileset">
    </pathconvert>

    but this leaves the complete path, but there should only be the
    filename part.
    I tried in vain

    <map from="${env.HOME}\${lib}" to=""/>

    Thank you,