Any Open Source J2ME Media Player?

Talal Itani

Hello,

I just started writing a J2ME MP3 player application. The MP3 files are
stored in the device's flash memory, not streamed through the air. The user
interface would be simple and device-independent. I am searching for source
code that I can learn from or modify. Is there a J2ME MP3 player open-source
code?

T.I.

Ad