Any Python Module to send ring tones from PC to mobile via GSMmodem

guptha

Hi group,
Is there any python module available which sends ring tones from our
PC to mobile phone using GSM Modem.
I googled in vain to find a solution .I can find few modules like
pygsm ,singshotsms by which only sms is send .I could appreciate if
some one helps me to find a way to send ring tones .

Thanks
Ganesh

guptha

Hi,Tino
Thanks for your reply,
My PC is connected with cell phone (through data card) as a modem,and
my OS is Ubuntu
I have to send ring tones from my PC to any other cell phone by using
connected cell phone as a modem (Your first case satisfy my need )
I think with pygsm, it is not possible to send MMS,if so what could be
the apt python module to work with .what about python-gammu?
can any one point me a url which gives detail tutorial on this topic

thanks
ganesh