Any Rubyist here work for Boeing?

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_17650_369992.1128726610398

Joe Van Dyk and I just discovered that we both work for Boeing. That made m=
think that perhaps there are more Rubyists that work for Boeing that I don'=
know about (after all, Boeing has over 160,000 employees).

If so, send me an email (curt at hibbs dot com), because (1) it'd be nice t=
know, and (2) there is some Boeing-specific, Ruby-related news that we can
discuss.

To the rest of you, I apologize in advance for the extra noise on the ML.

Curt

------=_Part_17650_369992.1128726610398--

Jason Sweat

Joe Van Dyk and I just discovered that we both work for Boeing. That made= me
think that perhaps there are more Rubyists that work for Boeing that I do= n't
know about (after all, Boeing has over 160,000 employees).

If so, send me an email (curt at hibbs dot com), because (1) it'd be nice= to
know, and (2) there is some Boeing-specific, Ruby-related news that we ca= n
discuss.

To the rest of you, I apologize in advance for the extra noise on the ML.

Curt

Does a Boeing supplier count? :) Alcoa Mill Products here.

Regards,
Jason
http://blog.casey-sweat.us/

horndude77

I work for a sub-contractor to boeing. Maybe that counts too.

-----horndude77