Anyone know why this white frame appears

Astroboy

It seems there is a problem when you click on the different menu items
this white frame which takes up a quarter of the vertical space of the
screen for a brief second. Anyone have any ideas why it does this?

Check it out at :

http://bit.ly/9DRAMr

Andy

Astroboy said:
It seems there is a problem when you click on the different menu items
this white frame which takes up a quarter of the vertical space of the
screen for a brief second. Anyone have any ideas why it does this?

Check it out at :

http://bit.ly/9DRAMr

It's because you are replacing a solid background colour, reloading a large
jpg image and then the browser has to resize it to fit the page.

As a test, try removing...

background-image:url(pics/main-background-1024.jpg);

.... from your style.css stylesheet.

Hope this helps

Andy

Astroboy

I sent a message before saying I tried this and it work...don't know
if it went through.

Either way, I spoke too soon....this didn't work as I tried removing
the main-background-1024.jpg image and background colour...still same
problem.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Raymond Schmit

Using SeaMonkey/2.0.4 under WinXP SP3

....I did not see your " white frame".

dorayme

<[email protected]
m>,
Astroboy said:
I sent a message before saying I tried this and it work...don't know
if it went through.

Either way, I spoke too soon....this didn't work as I tried removing
the main-background-1024.jpg image and background colour...still same
problem.

Anyone else have any ideas?

At the time, someone mentioned to fix up the errors showing on
validation attempts. Have you made any progress? I am not getting
any of that white flashing you mention. Which browser are you
using?

btw, nearly $600 for a 1 hour psychic reading, someone has to be
kidding. Surely this is fraud?