anything in python to aid generation of html for CGI?

Alex Hunsley

I'm using python to write a CGI script. I'm using a single script to both
present a form and to interpret the results, hence sometimes the code has to
output html for the form. Are there any 'shortcuts' in python for outputting
html? I'm thinking along the lines of perl's cgi podule, which allows you to
write things like:

print p;

which would output "<p>", and so on...

thanks
alex

Steve Holden

Alex said:
I'm using python to write a CGI script. I'm using a single script to
both present a form and to interpret the results, hence sometimes the
code has to output html for the form. Are there any 'shortcuts' in
python for outputting html? I'm thinking along the lines of perl's cgi
podule, which allows you to write things like:

print p;

which would output "<p>", and so on...

thanks
alex

Basically, take your pick from the many listed under templating at
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming

regards
Steve