API Jmf:Transcoding to different formats (Solution SUN jmf: "Transcode.java )

Misterysword

Hi! In this example: http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/2.1.1/solutions/Transcode.java

I put this input:

java Transcode -o /home/manu/workSpace/final.avi -v mjpg /home/manu/
workSpace/input.avi

-->INPUT VIDEO: input.avi ( His format's "rgb").
-->OUTPUT VIDEO: final.avi ( His format must be "mjpg" )

and an error is showed:

Failed to realize: com.sun.media.ProcessEngine@120bf2c
Cannot build a flow graph with the customized options:
Unable to transcode format: RGB, 1280x800, FrameRate=1.0, Length=0, 16-
bit, Masks=31744:992:31, PixelStride=2, LineStride=2560, Flipped,
LittleEndian
to: MJPG 28 extra bytes
outputting to: AVI
Error: Unable to realize com.sun.media.ProcessEngine@120bf2c
Failed to realize the processor.
Transcoding failed

WHY? Can I compress to AVI (with format mjpg) with "Transcode.java" ??

I only transcoding from AVI to MOV, but without compress. I also
transcoding from AVI (rgb) to AVI(yuv)

Regards.