App file security

Vi

I'm working on a ASP.NET app and as part of the app I'm uploading some
pictures to the web server and these pictures can then be accessed by
authorized users by clicking on a link.
All the aspx files a protected by a custom security solution that checks if
an authorized user request the aspx page. But nothing prevents somebody to
just type in a browser the URL of the picture and voila, the picture is
displayed. Does ASP.NET or IIS offer a solution that does not rely on cookies
for this kind of problem? Or how something like this can be implemented?

Thank you