Append time to selected small date time field

gil

I'm trying to INSERT based on info selected from another table.

How can I concatenate a string of time to the column 'myDate' below (the
value being inserted)?

INSERT INTO c5 (appointmentStart) " & _
"SELECT myDate FROM dbo.myAppointments, c5 WHERE ...

So above myDate is inserted into appointmentStart, which is a date time
field. I need to append the time from a string to myDate so appointmentStart
inserts something like: 4/25/2005 12:00:00 AM

Thank you