Apple clang compiler discussion group?

Adam H. Peterson

Can anyone point me to a newsgroup for clang++ on OSX? I think I've found a compiler bug in clang, but Google is failing me in finding a relevant discussion group.

Adam H. Peterson

maybe this one is relevant?...
it isn't specifically about clang or OSX, but it is about LLVM...

Thanks. I've forwarded my information to that location and started crossing my fingers. I think the bug is probably clang-specific, but I don't think it's actually OSX specific. Hopefully they'll know what to do with it.

Tobias Müller

Adam H. Peterson said:
Can anyone point me to a newsgroup for clang++ on OSX? I think I've
found a compiler bug in clang, but Google is failing me in finding a
relevant discussion group.

Go to clang.llvm.org, on the left side in the navigation pane there's the
point "Communication", leading you to 2 mailing lists, a bug report page
and an IRC channel.
Not exactly hard to find...

The relevant mailing list is (e-mail address removed)
You can also access it over the usenet via Gmane. It's
"gmane.comp.compilers.clang.devel" on news.gmane.org.

Tobi