Application Development Manager-Chicago

Dustin Carper

All,

I am working with a financial client in the Chicago loop whom is looking
to fill a strategic position on their team. They are looking for a Sr.
Software Engineer/Manager to be groomed into the role of Application
Development Manager. This is a growing, stable company on the forefront
of technology. They have a casual atmosphere and benefits galore!
Salary for this position is up to $140K + benefits.

I wanted to reach out directly via the forum to see if anyone is looking
or could possibly help. I will not spam this group with jobs or treat
it negatively in any way. I just need help this one time.

Due to the strategic nature of this position, I am able to offer a
referral bonus of up to $2,000 for a local candidate. I am willing to
relocate the right candidate, and would offer a bonus of $1,000. If
anybody refers me to someone whom is hired, the referral bonus is
theirs, no questions asked.

Please see the description below and feel free to forward to anyone whom
you may know.

Cheers!

Dustin Carper
dcarper[at]mmdtech[dot]com

PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND SENIOR DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST

*Experience managing people for at least 2 years is REQUIRED.
*Candidate MUST be hands on with open source technologies.

Musts:
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in Ruby as well as proficient with
Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing web applications in Object-Oriented Perl,
Python, or Java is desirable
- Experience in JavaScript and CSS is desirable as well as AJAX
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSql
- Deep understanding of relational databases and SQL is a must
- Experience with Linux/Unix