Application Error

Venkat

Hi All,

I am getting the following error when i run my exe to install something.

A dialog box saying 'Application Error' and it reads the following

The instruction at "0x77fcca36" referenced memory at "0x01090358". The
memory could not be "written" Click on OK to terminate the program.

I don't think if i had exceeded the array boundaries or trying to write
something.

Can some one help me please!!!

regards
venkat

Rolf Magnus

Venkat said:
Hi All,

I am getting the following error when i run my exe to install
something.

A dialog box saying 'Application Error' and it reads the following

The instruction at "0x77fcca36" referenced memory at "0x01090358". The
memory could not be "written" Click on OK to terminate the program.

I don't think if i had exceeded the array boundaries or trying to
write something.

Can some one help me please!!!

Look into line 42, and replace '*' with '+'.
Seriously, how is anyone supposed to know why your code crashed without
seeing anything of it?
Try to reduce your code to a minimal, but complete and compilable
program that still shows the behaviour, and if you didn't find the
error while doing that, post it here.