apply association rule on multidimensional data mining cube

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by rina sharma, Feb 14, 2012.

  1. rina sharma

    rina sharma Guest

    Dear all,

    i am rina sharma. i am doing ME from gujarat in Computer
    engineering.i am doing one project on data mining cube .
    my definition is "apply association rule on multidimensional data
    mining cube " .

    I am totally new to this field so if you can please help me in my
    development.

    i Am trying to create a multidimensional database ,then
    create a cube from that and make one application that will connect
    this cube to retrive data using ADOMD and apply association rule on
    that..but i am not able to identify how the database should be ,what
    dimenions will be there in cube ...
    sir please help i am in trouble please sir....

    if you have any code for this kind of application please if you can
    pass it to me .....waiting for your response...

    yours faithfully

    rina sharma

    rina sharma, Feb 14, 2012

  2. Brian Larson's text Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server
    is an excellent starting point. The book contains five sections :
    Business Intelligence
    Defining Business Intelligence Structures
    Analyzing Cube Content
    Mining
    Delivering (reporting)

    Though examples the book illustrates how to determine what measures, dimensions,
    hierarchies and attributes to use. It is a good tool to help take you from where
    you are to where you want to be.

    regards
    A.G.

    Registered User, Feb 14, 2012