apply ui to screen

Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
There has to be a way to apply a ui. (which recognizes it's widgets) with the information within the ui. Otherwise they are useless. I don't want to have to write massive code to create ui when the ui has been designed already.

uic is one module supposed to have commands to make a ui into a module that can be applied. Python can't import uic. All internet examples give me syntax and command unknown errors.

May be related - pip install now shows "install" not a valid command.