Apps for Democracy Contest $20,000 in Prizes

corbett3000

Hey Guys...we're holding an innovation contest and would love to see
some slick ruby apps entered. here's the info:

Apps for Democracy will feature 60 cash prizes from $2000 to $100
dollars for a total of $20,000 in prizes. Developers and designers
will compete by creating web applications, widgets, Google Maps mash-
ups, iPhone apps, Facebook apps, and other digital utilities that
visualize DC.gov’s Data Catalog (http://data.octo.dc.gov), which
provides real-time data from multiple agencies to citizens — a
catalyst ensuring agencies operate as more responsive, better
performing organizations.

More at http://www.appsfordemocracy.org

-Peter (@corbet3000)