Are there any python libraries/packages like Juicer/Sprockets/bundle_fu?

Jason Scheirer

Hi all.

Just wondering whether there are any libraries for python like ruby's
Juicer[1], Sprocets[2], or bundle_fu[3]?

Thanks!

[1]http://www.cjohansen.no/en/ruby/juicer_a_css_and_javascript_packaging....
[2]http://getsprockets.com/
[3]http://code.google.com/p/bundle-fu/

Do you have a reason for needing the same thing implemented in Python,
or are the options in Ruby enough?

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/JSTools/0.1b
You may also be able to extract what you need from
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/TGCombine/1.0.4

Phillip B Oldham

Do you have a reason for needing the same thing implemented in Python,
or are the options in Ruby enough?

I'd rather have things in Python so I don't have to worry about having
Ruby available on the host machines we're using.

I'll take a look at those packages, thanks!