    please let me know if you had seen something of similar functionality.

    Regards
    Darek

    Darek Adamkiewicz, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Darek Adamkiewicz

    ijsaunders Guest

    Morning

    Check out Walter Zorns stuff - this guy knows his javascript!

    I remmebered seeing this site, I think this may help with what you are
    after.
    http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm

    try moving the pics about. now all you need is a div with the
    backgorund of office, and all the images done to scale. Im not sure
    how this will work with a printer, best give it a try and see.

    Hope this passes the faesibility study!!

    Cheers

    Ian

    www.boan-design.co.uk

    ijsaunders, Aug 31, 2005