    all I get is a solid color square where the sub menus/items should be.
    Anybody have any ideas on this? I am using VS 2005 pro on an XP Pro pc. Thanks

    Ed Cohen

    Ed Cohen, Feb 9, 2010

  2. Ed Cohen

    Bob Barrows Guest

    **********canned wrong newsgroup reply****************************
    recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
    a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

    to help you.

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    **********canned wrong newsgroup reply****************************

    Bob Barrows, Feb 9, 2010

  3. Ed Cohen

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?RWQgQ29oZW4=?= wrote on 09 feb 2010 in
    We classic ASP programmers don't even know what a "menu control" is.

    Classic ASP never has any problems with cross browser display.

    Try a dot.net group.

    Evertjan., Feb 9, 2010