asp calendar and modal window

Al

Hello,
I am trying to use asp calendar by opening the asp in a modal window (window.showmodaldialog). Page behaves erratic when try to move between dates and months. When I click a new window opens.

Is there a way to make the control work in modal dialogs?

Thanks in advance,
Alwin S.

Curt_C [MVP]

You are trying to use a DIALOG window for something that it isn't meant for.
just use window.open.
ModalDialog isn't supposed to really have "interaction"...

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

Al said:
Hello,
I am trying to use asp calendar by opening the asp in a modal window
(window.showmodaldialog). Page behaves erratic when try to move between
dates and months. When I click a new window opens.

William Morris

Although you ~can~ get around this limitation by putting your dialog's
content in an IFRAME.