Asp Calendar

Jeff

I know this has probably been requested many times, but I didn't see it.

With the site I have been working on, and asking for help with certain
things with, I am now looking for an asp calendar that is database driven.
In other words, if a tourney is scheduled on a day that falls within the
month that is viewed, it will show up based on the script.

I have looked at several, and they didn't seem to be what I was looking for.
Can you guys throw me a link or something that might help? I understand that
I will probably have to modify the code a bit, but I need something to start
with.
Thanks

Jeff

Ok. I have found something while going through past NG's.
I have this line
MyCalendar.OnDayClick = "window.location.href='calendar2.asp?d=$date';"
i don't want a new window to open or anything. So how can I get it to just
go to calendar2.asp and pass the d variable??

or do i need to move this post to a java NG?

Mike Brind

Jeff wrote:

sure wish i knew how to delete a post in
here..lol

You can avoid the necessity of deleting posts by searching first, then
asking if you have no success.

By my reckoning, it took you just two hours to ask your question and
then answer it yourself. I wonder how many people here started work on
trying to get the information you needed during that time, only to find
their efforts were wasted?

Jeff

I did look prior to, and didn't see that the results were what I needed.
I apologize if anyone started to research this for me. But at least I had
the courtesy to come back and post that help for this was no longer needed.
I see many that don't even do that.

CJM

Jeff said:
I did look prior to, and didn't see that the results were what I needed.
I apologize if anyone started to research this for me. But at least I had
the courtesy to come back and post that help for this was no longer
needed. I see many that don't even do that.

I accept your explanation; it happens to me from time to time.

However, it would be good etiquette to let the rest of us know what your
solution was, if you think it is worth sharing.

CJM