Asp & directory browsing

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by MeAndI, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. MeAndI

    MeAndI Guest

    Hi,

    it is possible to add ASP code in the page displayed during the directory
    browsing.
    This page is returned by windows and lists all the files and directories
    contained in the current directory.
    The page that I'm talking about is something like:

    Server IP address - /current directory/

    [link to parent directory]
    day, month day, year hour size file name1
    day, month day, year hour size file name2
    day, month day, year hour size file name3

    If you need more info let me know

    Please help
    thanks

    MeAndI, Jan 9, 2004