ASP.NET 2.0 - deployment questions

VB Programmer

1. I used to use "Copy Project" in VS2003. I suppose I now use "Copy Web
Site" for 2005. There used to be an option for "only the files needed to
run this application", but I don't see an option like this for 2005. Am I
missing something? Do I need to know which to copy and not copy?

2. I heard that you can precompile your site before uploading it. How
exactly can I do this? I didn't see an option for this.

Thanks again for your patience with me as I learn 2005....

VB Programmer

Never minder. I found it...

On the Build menu, click Publish Web Site.

Another "duh"... :)

Thanks...