ASP.NET 2.0 Login Control and Page_Load()

msnews.microsoft.com

Hello I was wondering if someone could help. I have setup Membership login
with a ASP.NET 2.0 login control. All works, but I want to do some extra
formatting before showing the page. I inserted a code behind with a
Page_load routing. But the routing does not execute, its like it is
completely ignored. Is this by design? Thanks.

Erik Funkenbusch

Hello I was wondering if someone could help. I have setup Membership login
with a ASP.NET 2.0 login control. All works, but I want to do some extra
formatting before showing the page. I inserted a code behind with a
Page_load routing. But the routing does not execute, its like it is
completely ignored. Is this by design? Thanks.

Hard to say. Does the code execute without the login control? Why not
just use the templating the login control provides?

msnews.microsoft.com

I found out why. The AutoWireUp was set to false by default in VS2005 Web
Developer. Thanks everyone.