ASP.NET 2.0 question: Login and passwordrecovery with e-mail address

Arjen

Hello,

If users want an account then they need to register with: username,
password, e-mail address, question and answer. If they want to login they
can do that (default) with there username and password.

Is there a simple way to change the loginsystem... login with e-mail address
and password? (The e-mail addresses are unique)

For security reasons I don't like the current system. I want to publish the
username on the site (when users add an article for example). Now everybody
can reset the password for this account.

Thanks!