    the "show query results" with that password, for testing. I'm guessing the
    AccessDataSource is not saving the password. Can anyone help me on this,
    please?

    Ricardo Furtado, Sep 22, 2010

  2. Ricardo Furtado

    Bob Barrows Guest

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Bob Barrows, Sep 22, 2010