ASp.NET and Outlook

SomaShekar

Hi,
I am into developing ASP.NET web application which has Appointment
functionality (similar to Outlook).
The appointment I do should go to the calendar of outlook for the user I
select.
Any idea? Code sniplet?

Regards,
Somashekar

David Lloyd

You did not say whether you were in an Exchange environment or not. The
following KB article assumes that you are.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313120

--
David Lloyd
MCSD .NET

This response is supplied "as is" without any representations or warranties.

Hi,
I am into developing ASP.NET web application which has Appointment
functionality (similar to Outlook).
The appointment I do should go to the calendar of outlook for the user I
select.
Any idea? Code sniplet?

Regards,
Somashekar

Guest

I am doing something similar. My environment does NOT have exchange server.
I am using the asp.net calendar control on my web page. I want the users be
able to click one synchrnization button on the web page and download all the
calendar items to his local outlook calendar without user interaction.

any ideas?