ASP.NET and sage communacation error

Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I am currently trying to access the sage Line 50 through ODBC driver provided by the sage,

I am using ASP.NET but i getting the following error

"System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [08001] Cannot find all files in data path ERROR

[01000] The driver returned invalid (or failed to return) SQL_DRIVER_ODBC_VER: 2.00 ERROR

[IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed ERROR [01000]

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver doesn't support the version of ODBC behavior

that the application requested (see SQLSetEnvAttr)."

At the line where i open database connection i received the following error

Sub Page_Load
Dim conn As OdbcConnection
Dim comm As OdbcCommand
Dim dr As OdbcDataReader
Dim connectionString As String
Dim sql As String
connectionString
= "DSN=sageline50;uid=manager;pwd=test;"

sql = "SELECT * FROM Company"
conn = New OdbcConnection(connectionString)
conn.Open()
comm = New OdbcCommand(sql, conn)
dr = comm.ExecuteReader()

customers.DataSource=dr
customers.DataBind()
dr.Close()
conn.Close()

End Sub

I had checked my connection string and its working fine

I really appriciate any help on this problem

Thanks