ASP.NET: Configuration Error when running web application

Sara T.

Friends,

After I installed Windows XP SP2, I often found error when I running ASP.NET
Web Application on my desktop. The error is shown as following:

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Access is denied:

After for a while (2-5 minutes) by not doing anything, I refresh again and
it works fine.

Anybody knows it happends with SP2 or anu securities?

On Windows 2000, I have never seen this error before.

PS: Web Application is written on my desktop which is running Windows XP SP2
by Visual Studio .NET 2003

Sara T.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Sara,

Do you have a virus checker running? They've been known to put a lock on
files and cause intermittent problems.

Ken