ASP.NET & Exchange

Guest

Here is my scenario: I am currently developing a CRM-Transaction Management
app for my company. The entire application must be run through a browser
window. My boss wants to use Outlook (based on an Exchange Server) as our
CRM tool. I need to know, using ASP.NET, if I can access everyone's
contacts, calendars, etc. with ASP.NET and then place all this data into SQL
Server for reuse. I understand that I will need a daemon to sync the data
from Exchange with SQL Server, but will I even be able to go in and take
contacts, etc., from all these people?